Monday, 30 December 2013

Year of Change

I'm 22.

I wanna live my life to the fullest.  I also wanna make God smile. 

Although I hope to never be continent and I want to continually strive for excellence while pushing myself past my limits...this stage of life sucks.

I want to go where God wants me. In that same breath, I want to be satisfied where he has me. I'm a worrier. I'm an over-thinker. I'm a perfectionist. 

I'm just now becoming comfortable with who I am. 
I'm a dreamer. I'm a dark person. I'm a deep thinker. I like change.  


My passions should be shinning. I wish...
I'm just now finding out what I'm interested in.
   Women's health
   Condoms

   Malaria protection
   Tea plantations 
   Non-profits 
   Homeless shelters
   Entrepreneurship 

This next year is a year of change. I will graduate, go to India(or not?), start a masters (or not?), live in a new place, get a job (or not?), ect..

I'm going to choose to live fearless and selfless. 

I'm a big dreamer and I'm not going to give up on myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment