Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Wishy-Washy

I understand that I'm new at all this and I may still be in the "honeymoon" stage of being in India, but honestly I loved almost every bit of the month of being here. It's going by way to fast. I have around 30 weeks left. May will be here before I know it. I've made friendships that will only get stronger and make it harder for me to leave.

-I love Indian and Chinese food!
-I love Indian tea times
-I love my roommate
-I love the work they have me doing
-I love my new friends!!!
-I love getting to experience cooking in a foreign country
-I'm starting to like the smells?
-I love having new experiences in general
-I love skyping with my family
-I love the hospitality life style
-I love my weird way of getting over culture shock
-I love being pushed to find my limits
-I love feeling confident in what God wanted/wants me to do
-I love being confident in knowing I'm having an small identity crisis
-I love that I'm happy
-I love that I'm having some sort of affect on the Kingdom by being here.
ect........

This is my Home

Yes, I understand I can be wishy washy with my emotions, but hey I'm a girl, what do you expect? 97% of the time I don't want to be anywhere or be doing anything else. If it was culturally appropriate I would skip down the streets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment